DEFINITIONS OF TERMS USED ON THIS SITE
Personal Information: Any information that can identify a specific individual.
Aggregate Information: Any information that does not allow us to identify a specific individual. Examples include demographic information, areas visited on the site or what browser was used to access the site.
Cookie: Electronic files that your web browser places on your hard drive to retain information relating to visits to and use of a website. Although they allow you to visit the site more efficiently, they may be disengaged by changing your browser properties.
Internet Protocol Address: An address identifying number that is automatically assigned to your computer by your Internet Service Provider.
TYPES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect various types of voluntarily provided personal information from visitors to the site. This may include names, addresses and email addresses.
HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use personal information provided by individuals who visit our site to provide you the information you had requested, sending you information we think may be of interest to you or for other purposes specifically disclosed at the time information is requested. We also may de-identify the personal information collected by removing identifiers such as your name or by aggregating information. We may use such aggregate information as described in the section “Other Types of Information We Collect and How We Use It” found below.
HOW WE DISCLOSE PERSONAL INFORMATION
Disclosures among our Affiliates and Third Parties
We may use information obtained on this site for direct marketing purposes. If we share your information for such purpose we will inform you and provide you with an opt-out option.
We work with third parties that provide services to us and we may share your personal information with them to complete those services. Those parties can include but are not limited to:
- Independent agents, brokerage firms, insurance companies, and other financial service providers
- Website hosting or information technology consulting service provider
- Marketing and promotion service providers
- Data analysis service providers
- Legal service providers
- Accounting service providers
- Administrative service providers
- Security service providers
- Application service providers
- We may also share personal information about visitors and customers with nonaffiliated companies with whom we have a marketing or other business relationship, including nonaffiliated financial services providers with whom we jointly market products.
We may disclose personal information to:
- Comply with applicable laws
- Respond to governmental inquiries or requests
- Marketing and promotion service providers
- Comply with valid legal processes
- Protect the rights, privacy, safety or property of http://holisticshiva.com/ visitors, customers and the public
- Permit us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain
- Enforce our Terms of Service
In the event there is a change in the corporate structure of Holistic Shiva LLC., such as a merger, consolidation, sale, liquidation or transfer of substantial assets, Holistic Shiva LLC. may, in its sole discretion, transfer, sell or assign information collected on and through this site, including personal information about you, to one or more affiliated or nonaffiliated third parties.
OTHER TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
We may gather and store aggregate information about visitors. The collection of this aggregate information enables us to measure the number of visitors to various portions of the site, diagnose problems with our server, administer the site and track visitor activity. We will use this aggregate information to learn more about what you and our customers are expecting from our services, and tailor and improve the site. Because aggregate information collected on the site does not personally identify you, we may use aggregate information for any purpose whatsoever, and share aggregate information with third parties for any purpose whatsoever. Below are ways we may collect this aggregate information:
- HTTP cookies, flash cookies, or other similar technologies.
- Pixel-tags also known as web beacons or clear GIF’s or similar means. The data collected includes such anonymous information as what operating system and browser you use, how you navigate to and through our site, how long you stay on our web pages, and when you open emails from us.
- Internet Protocol address which is identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever you visit the site, along with the time(s) of your visit(s) and the page(s) that you visited. Collecting Internet Protocol addresses is standard practice on the Internet and is done automatically by many websites.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Holistic Shiva LLC. site is not directed to or intended for children. Holistic Shiva LLC. does not knowingly collect or post information from children under the age of 13 in compliance with laws protecting the privacy of children. You can visit the Federal Trade Commission’s website to learn more about the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA).
Holistic Shiva LLC. may maintain profiles and/or pages on various social media sites including Facebook and Twitter. If you choose to “Like” or “Follow” Holistic Shiva LLC. on Facebook, Twitter, or take any similar action on another social media site, you are providing your consent to receive information updates, including solicitations, from Holistic Shiva LLC. To stop receiving this information from Holistic Shiva LLC. on a social media site, you must follow the procedure established by that site.
OUR SECURITY PROCEDURES
We take reasonable precautions to safeguard the personal information transmitted between visitors and the site and the personal information stored on our servers. Unfortunately, no method of transmitting or storing data can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, although we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to us through, or in connection with, the site. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), you must immediately notify us of the problem. In the unlikely event that we believe the security of your personal information in our possession or control may have been compromised, we may seek to notify you of that development. If notification is appropriate, we would endeavor to do so as promptly as possible under the circumstances, and, to the extent we have your email address, we may notify you by email.
If you receive an email or other correspondence requesting that you provide any sensitive information (including your password or social security number) via email or to a website that does not seem to be affiliated with the site, or that otherwise seems suspicious to you, please do not provide such information.
Please report any problems or specific requests to us at Contact@holisticshiva.com